Monday, August 26, 2013

Victory!

Well actually not quite yet but I'm getting there. After one year and ten months of work my manuscript is now completed and ready for submission. I just sent out my first exclusive submit to an agency I became acquainted with at a GLAWS Greater Los Angeles Writers Society event. If you're just starting out try going to local writing event and/or join a writers group. I'm not a very naturally outgoing person, so it really wasn't easy for me in the beginning. However, the more I attended the more my self confidence and knowledge grew. I actually look forward to their events now!  So now I wait my allotted time for my exclusive (6 weeks) while I work on two new stories and finish my research on the other agencies I'll be submitting to soon. Today I am victorious because I completed all my edits on my seemingly never finished novel. I actually did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment